- You must sign a Rental Agreement(RA) to rent a boat.
- You may sign the RAs at the docks or in our office.
- A $500 damage deposit is held on The Renter's credit/debit card prior to operating our boats.
- Your damage deposit is automatically released if you have no further pending charges. (See Other Considerations)
- We typically launch all of our boats at the 3rd Street public boat launch in downtown Coeur d'Alene.
- We deliver to other lakes; please call for details.
- Anyone operating a jet ski must watch a pwc-saftey video before operating our PWCs.
- You may watch this video online or in our office.
- A non-refundable reservation deposit is required for reserving our equipment.
- The reservation deposit is 50% of the cost of your rental.
- The remaining 50% of the cost of your rental is due on the day of your rental.
- You will receive a reservation confirmation by email after your reservation deposit is processed.
- If you do not have a reservation, that's ok! We welcome spontaneous customers!
- Feel free to walk into our office, speak with our staff and rent a boat!
- Please remember that our scheduled customers have priority.
- We Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover.
- Prices online do not include a 6% Idaho sales tax.
- We do not accept Cash or Checks for damage deposits.
Be on time.
- Please be at the docks at your scheduled times.
- For launching, inspections and signing rentals agreements, please be at the docks at least 15 minutes before your rental period begins. If you are late, we do not guarantee you your full rental period.
- Remember, you are paying for a specific time slot on the boat and there may be other renters after you.
- Bring your boats back on time. We charge $25 for every 15 mins you are late.
Keep Your Boats Clean
- There are other renters after you so please keep your boats clean.
- There is a $50 cleaning fee for excessively dirty boats.
Refuel your boat.
- Your boats will be filled to full before your rental period begins.
- We recommend you refuel your boats at the end of your rental period to avoid a refueling fee.
- Our refueling fee is the cost of the fuel plus $25, per boat.
- Do not run out of fuel while boating on the lake! In addition to any late charges, we also charge $100/hour to render assistance to you should you run out of gas while on the lake.
- You are responsible for ALL damages to our equipment that are beyound normal wear and tear.
- You are responsible for refueling our boats. Please keep your fuel receipts as proof.
- You are responsbile for returning all our equimpment on time.
- Your damage deposit is automatically released if there are no damages or missing items, the boat is fully fueled and you're not late.
- Take care of your boats and equipment, remember to refuel, be on time, and you will have a fun, enjoyable renting experience!